AQUILA is new high-quality, yet affordable, printer from VOXELAB. Besides a modern, sleek design it has all the features you can expect from a modern 3d-printer.
Voxelab is a subsidiary brand of Flashforge which was launched in 2020. The aim is to provide the market with extremely cost-effective 3D printers.
Large build volume
AQUILA can, despite its small form-factor, print large models with a size of 220 x 220 x 250 mm. This is a perfect build size and should cover most needs.
The sturdy framework makes sure that vibrations are not transferred through the construction.
If there should be a power outage, the printer will go into a pause mode. When the power returns, the printer can resume the print where it was interrupted.
Thanks to the excellent 3,5” screen you easily access all printer settings. You have a easy-to-operate rotary knob that helps you navigate.
The heated build platform can reach 100°C in less than 5 minutes. The heated build plate is very important if you want to print materials like PETG or ABS+, but even for many modern types of PLA it´s much easier to get good results if you have a heated bed.
Good print surface
The carbon crystal silicon glass plate provides a strong adhesion. This is very important to minimize the risk of the model warping. To enhance the effect even more an also make removal easy we recommend that you us a coating of PrimaFix.
Plug and Play (almost)
The printer is basically assembled, only a few components need to be assembled (transportation reasons). Within a few minutes the printer will be ready for you to start using.
- Extruder Number1
- Extruder Diameter0.4 mm
- Maximum Set Temp. of Extruder250 ℃
- Maximum Set Temp. of Platform100 ℃
- Print Speed≤180mm/s，30-60mm/s normally
- Support FilamentPLA , ABS, PETG
- Print Volume220*220*250mm
- Layer Resolution0.1-0.4 mm
- Print Resolution±0.2 mm
- Device Size475*480*473(620)mm
- Package Size565*375*215mm
- Screen3.5-inch Touch Screen
- Net Weight8.2 kg
- Gross Weight10 kg
- InputAC 115/230V 50/60Hz
- OutputDC 24V
- Power350 W
- Working modeMemory card offline printing or online printing
- SoftwareCura / Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker
- Input3mf / stl / obj / fpp / bmp / png / jpg / jpeg files
- Running Noise50dB
- Working Environment18-30 ℃
- Resume printing fuctionyes
- Filament sensorno
- Language switchEnglish / Chinese