Reliable, robust, professional 3D printing with the Zmorph Fab
High-quality 3D printing, dedicated software and powerful manufacturing capabilities. Meet Zmorph Fab, a reliable and robust desktop 3D printer with excellent build quality, user-friendly interface and industry-standard electronics.
Ready for use with one click- out of the box.
Easy to get started, no tinkering required. Place the Zmorph Fab on your desk and start working. Smart features like automatic tool detection and auto-calibration get the job done while you focus on your ideas.
Designed for reliability
Trouble-free 3D print
- Works with almost any plastic filament on the market.
- Auto-calibration makes 3D printing easy and fast, even for beginners.
- Multi-material capabilities let you 3D print with water-soluble support.
- Printspace 235x250x165mm
- heated bed 115°c
- nozzle 250°c
- Dedicated software with ready material presets
- Ready for multi-material 3D print.
- Smooth and simple user interface.
More advantages of the Zmorph Fab 3D printer
- Seamless UI: The accessible and intuitive user interface is designed for both professionals and beginners. Maneuver effortlessly through the menu.
- Voxelizer: The all-in-one software for 3D printing, CNC milling and laser engraving and cutting. All Zmorph tool heads are supported. Try out the material presets or work on your own. Voxelizer has an optimized workflow for Zmorph 3D printers that guarantees the best and fastest results.
- Quiet working: You can work comfortably next to the machine, as Zmorph Fab produces almost no noise. Behind the quiet work is the design of the 3D printer, which is complemented by high-quality electronics and carefully programmed drivers.
- Intelligent tool heads: Switching workflows in Zmorph Fab is quick and easy thanks to automatic tool head recognition. Switching tools is done in a few steps and takes no more than a minute. You can start working immediately without any additional tinkering.
- Electronics: The Zmorph Fab is a desktop all-in-one 3D printer, but has the heart of an industrial device. The electronics ensure reliability and repeatability. You don’t have to worry about the result.
- Multi tool capable: The Zmorph Fab features an interchangeable tool head system. With additional tool heads (sold separately), you can easily turn the 3D printer into a CNC milling machine or a laser engraver and cutter.
Scope of delivery of the Zmorph Fab 3D Printer:
- 1x Zmorph Fab
- 1x Single Extruder 3D print tool head 1,75 mm
- 1x Heated printing plate
- 1x Spool holder
- 1x 500 g PLA filament
- 1x Cleaning needle
- 1x 0,4 mm print nozzle
- 1x PrintaStick Adhesive
- 1x Fan
- 1x Adjustable wrench
- 1x 8 mm wrench
- 1x 13 mm wrench
- 1x Spatula
- 4x Allen Wrench
- 1x SD card
- 1x Power cable
Beschikbaar via nabestelling