EXPLORE MULTI-MATERIAL PRINTING:
SOLUBLE, DURABLE, FLEXIBLE, COLORFUL
Turbocharge your printer with Palette 2.
Palette 2 combines four filaments and feeds them into your printer in real time, no modifications required.
- Print impossible overhangs with water-soluble support.
- Make heat- and water-resistant models in four colors of durable PETG.
- Create functional, end-use products by combining PLA with a flexible TPU.
- Improved hardware design helps to create consistent and reliable bonds between filament.
- Color touchscreen includes built-in Gradient and Pattern modes.
3.5 kg (7.7 lbs.)
23 x 20.4 x 8.4 cm
(9″ x 8″ x 3.3″)
7 kg (15.4 lbs.)
41 x 27 x 23 cm
(16″ x 11″ x 9″)
Supported Feedstock Size
1.75mm (0.069 IN) FFF Filament
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows, Mac, Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 16.04)
Canvas Hub (USB) or SD Card
Splice Core 1.0, Solid State Splicer
Ambient Operating Temperature
15 – 30°C (60-86°F)
Filament Production Speed
120 – 214 mm/min (what does this mean?)
32-Bit ARM Processor
3.2″ Color Touch Screen
Filament: Not Included
Splice Core Tubes: 3 Included
Included Spare Parts
Some Spare Parts
Provided Limited Warranty
12 Months or 25,000 Splices
12V DC, 3A Max
Power Adapter Input Requirements
100 – 240V (50/60Hz) 1.5A
Power Adapter Compatibility
USA, UK, AU, EU
6 x Nema 17 Stepper Motors
USB (Cable Included)
cTUVus, CE (Conformité Européene), TUV-Inspected Manufacturing Facility, CAN/CSA C22.2, NO 62368-1-14