Take your Palette 2 experience farther with improved features and functionality
For high-demand printers and workhorse makers, we offer the Palette 2 Pro.
Palette 2 Pro includes:
- All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for up to 20% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing
- Extended 1-year warranty
EXPLORE MULTI-MATERIAL PRINTING:
SOLUBLE, DURABLE, FLEXIBLE, COLORFUL
Turbocharge your printer with Palette 2.
Palette 2 combines four filaments and feeds them into your printer in real time, no modifications required.
- Print impossible overhangs with water-soluble support.
- Make heat- and water-resistant models in four colors of durable PETG.
- Create functional, end-use products by combining PLA with a flexible TPU.
- Improved hardware design helps to create consistent and reliable bonds between filament.
- Color touchscreen includes built-in Gradient and Pattern modes.
How does it work?
Palette 2 takes up to four filaments and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
Palette 2 Pro
3.6 kg (7.9 lbs.)
23 x 20.4 x 8.4 cm
(9″ x 8″ x 3.3″)
7.1 kg (15.6 lbs.)
41 x 27 x 23 cm
(16″ x 11″ x 9″)
Supported Feedstock Size
1.75mm (0.069 IN) FFF Filament
Compatible Operating Systems
Windows, Mac, Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 16.04)
Canvas Hub (USB) or SD Card
Splice Core Pro 1.0, Solid State Splicer
Ambient Operating Temperature
15 – 30°C (60-86°F)
Filament Production Speed
166 – 280 mm/min (what does this mean?)
32-Bit ARM Processor
3.2″ Color Touch Screen
Filament: Not Included
Splice Core Pro Tubes: 5 Included
Included Spare Parts
Many Spare Parts
Provided Limited Warranty
24 Months or 50,000 Splices
12V DC, 3A Max
Power Adapter Input Requirements
100 – 240V (50/60Hz) 1.5A
Power Adapter Compatibility
USA, UK, AU, EU
6 x Nema 17 Stepper Motors
USB (Cable Included)
Mosaic Pallete 2 PRO