support material with this industrial 3D printer
The FUNMAT PRO 410 is an industrial 3D printer for precise additive manufacturing at high temperatures. The industrial FFF/FDM 3D printer from Intamsys enables cost-effective 3D printing with two different filaments and support materials.
The main features of the Intamsys FUNMAT PRO 410:
- Two nozzles for precise additive manufacturing with soluble support material
- Intelligent design for continuous generative manufacturing
- Fast industrial 3D printing
- High-precision additive manufacturing
- Large-volume 3D printing with high-tech thermoplastics
- Actively heated enclosed building space for minimized warping
- Automatic sensor-supported levelling
- Versatile filaments made of functional materials
- High security standards of the system
- Comfortable and easy to use user interface
Dual Extruder 3D printer
With the FUNMAT PRO 410 you buy the first INTAMSYS industrial 3D printer with a double extruder. The dual extruder 3D printer enables the additive manufacturing of complex components and geometries. Thanks to its two nozzle setup, this industrial FFF/FDM 3D printer can work with a second soluble support material to realize overhangs and undercuts.
3D printing of large components minimizing warping in an actively heated large building chamber
3D print large components in the actively heated building chamber (305 x 305 x 406 mm). Process even high performance materials with minimal warping thanks to the high building chamber temperature. You will clearly notice the difference between an actively tempered and a non-heated construction chamber.
High maximum working temperature
The maximum hot end temperature of 450 °C, the high printing bed temperature of 160 °C and the maximum construction chamber temperature of 90 °C ensure distortion-free and crack-free 3D printing of large components with high-performance plastics.
3D print PEEK, PEKK, PPSU, Ultem, ABS, PC and other thermoplastics
The FUNMAT PRO 410 is an industrial high temperature 3D printer. Process with it many functional materials (PEEK, PEKK, PPSU, Ultem, ABS, PC and many more). A linear guide and a powerful Oriental motor ensure high production speed and exceptional manufacturing precision.
Automatic nozzle cleaning and smart features
The system cleans the nozzles automatically for optimum ease of use. Furthermore, the FUNMAT PRO 410 industrial 3D printer displays the filament status continuously via LEDs thanks to an integrated filament sensor. So you always have an overview and know how much material you have available.
Always monitor your 3D prints live
A built-in indoor camera in the installation space enables live monitoring of the 3D printing process at any time. Keep an eye on your 3D prints even from a distance. The constant overview saves you time, filament, nerves and money.
Advanced thermal system
- Max. constant building chamber temperature: 90 °C
- Max. Platform temperature: 160 °C
- Max. Extruder temperature: 450 °C
INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 410
Beschikbaar via nabestelling