IMPACT PLA offers properties that are similar or better than those of ABS filaments while keeping the ease and security of the printing process typical of traditional PLA. This technical filament ensures increased resistance to cracking and breaking due to its high impact strength and a higher resistance to high temperatures. With these properties, IMPACT PLA is ideal for creating demanding prints working in extreme conditions while maintaining the highest level of attention to detail.
IMPACT PLA is a tried and tested filament for printing functional prototypes and large heavy-duty tools.
- increased impact strength compared to PLA (up to 800%) and ABS (up to 50%)
- parameters exceeding the ABS
- precise reproduction of details
- very good adhesion
How to print?
- Print temperature 220-245°C
- Bed temperature: 50-70°C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required)
Impact PLA grijs
Beschikbaar via nabestelling