BigRep Pro 3D-Drucker, cost-effective production of large print parts in original size
With almost 1 cubic meter build volume, the BigRep PRO is an industrial machine for producing fullscale, large parts including functional prototypes, factory tooling, patterns and molds, and end-use parts. Built for productivity throughout all stages of manufacturing, the PRO provides designers, engineers and manufacturers with an agile solution to produce faster and cheaper.
DUAL EXTRUSION OPTIONS: ACE & MXT
Easily changeable, both extruders deliver speed and precision. ACE specializes in material versatility including carbon fiber, and MXT excels at controlled, fast material deposition.
BOSCH REXROTH CNC CONTROL SYSTEM
Bosch Rexroth controls deliver real-time monitoring with 32 integrated sensors, IoT connectivity, and Safe Logic 2-channel failsafe system.
BIGREP BLADE SLICING SOFTWARE
Developed for the PRO, BLADE provides greater control of printing parameters like printing time and material usage
PRECISION MOTIONS PORTAL
The custom-built gantry is engineered for high speed, fast acceleration, and heavy payloads. Robust Bosch servo motors assure precise movement and self-monitor for position accuracy.
With a print volume of more than 1 m³, the BigRep ONE is designed for countless hours of printing at consistently high quality for optimal results.
- Build Volume: 945 x 970 x 985mm
- Dual Extruders: ACE and/or MXT
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.6 mm, 1.0 mm
- Layer Height: 0.3 mm, 0.6 mm
- System Size: 1950 x 2500 x 2105 mm(with tower)
- System Weight: 1550 kg
- Operating System: Windows based
- Network Communication: USB, LAN
- Printer weight: approx. 460kg
- Power: EU 3 Phase 400V AC, N, PE Power consumption 6100W
- Certification: CE, EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC Compliant